Find more slow-cooker recipes here!
- Mist a 6-qt slow cooker with cooking spray. Add bell pepper, onion, corn, carrot, cayenne and oil; stir to combine. Using a fork, pierce each potato in several spots, wrap in foil and place over pepper-corn mixture. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Remove potatoes and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes. Add parsley, garlic, salt and black pepper to pepper-corn mixture and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, add cheddar and blue cheese and toss gently. Remove potatoes from foil and cut each in half lengthwise. (TIP: Use a clean towel to prevent fingers from burning, or let potatoes cool for an additional 5 to 10 minutes before handling.) Fluff flesh with a fork, sprinkle with cheese mixture and top with pepper-corn mixture, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1 stuffed potato
- Calories 275
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 7 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 230 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g