- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and mist with cooking spray. Prick potatoes all over with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Mist potatoes on all sides with cooking spray. Bake potatoes until tender and golden brown on outside, about 55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium saucepan on medium and brush with oil. Add onion, jalapeño, garlic, chile powder and 1/4 tsp salt and sauté until onion softens, about 6 minutes. Add beans, tomato, 1 tbsp cilantro, honey and 1 tsp lime juice; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Prepare lime yogurt: In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and 1 tsp lime zest; set aside.
- Carefully transfer potatoes to serving plates. Cut each potato in half, slightly mashing and fluffing potato flesh with a fork. Sprinkle remaining ¼tsp salt over potato flesh. Spoon bean mixture over potatoes and top with avocado, lime yogurt and remaining 1 tbsp cilantro.
- Serving Size 1 stuffed sweet potato
- Calories 430
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 624 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g