Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a small bowl, combine lime juice, oil, fish sauce, honey and pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Drain noodles, rinse with cold water, drain again and transfer to a large bowl. Toss noodles with three-quarters of dressing, half of basil, half of mint and half of scallions.
- Arrange noodles in individual bowls and top with carrot, cucumber, bell pepper, bean sprouts, chicken, remaining half of basil, mint, and scallions, and peanuts. Drizzle with remaining one quarter of dressing.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 426
- Carbohydrate Content 59 g
- Cholesterol Content 30 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 352 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g