Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Before draining, set aside 3/4 cup of the cooking water in a heat-proof medium bowl.
- Wipe Dutch oven dry and heat on medium. Add onion and bacon; sauté until onion softens, about 3 minutes. Add tomatoes; sauté for 2 minutes. Add cooked spaghetti and beans; cook for 1 minute. Stir spinach into pot, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until spinach wilts, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add egg yolks to bowl with reserved cooking water and whisk well; add to pot along with cheese and pepper. Using tongs, toss mixture until coated and cook for 1 minute.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 436
- Carbohydrate Content 67 g
- Cholesterol Content 172 mg
- Fat Content 9.5 g
- Fiber Content 15 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 502 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g