Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Looking for more meatless options? Check out our vegetarian section.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta, cover and return to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes; add edamame and cook for 4 minutes. Add peas, mushrooms broccoli and radishes and cook until vegetables are tender, about 1 more minute. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, purée sauce ingredients until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Return pasta mixture to pot and add tomatoes, shallots and pepper flakes. Stir in sauce, cheese and nuts. Heat on low and cook, stirring occasionally, until just warmed through. To serve, top with basil.
- Serving Size 1 1/4 cups
- Calories 212
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 5.5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 94 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g