Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a medium bowl, mix together chocolate, oats, coconut, chia, raisins, maca, yeast and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, blend bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth; pour over dry ingredients and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Using a large cookie scoop (about ¼ cup), scoop dough onto a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Moisten fingers and flatten cookies slightly. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden. Cool on sheet and then transfer to an airtight container to store in the fridge until ready to serve, up to 1 week.
- Serving Size 1 cookie
- Calories 228
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 9 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g