- In a medium saucepan, add farro, salt and 2 cups water. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce to low, cover and simmer until farro is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together miso, rice wine, soy sauce, vinegar and cane juice; set aside.
- In a large wok or skillet on high, heat oil. Add ginger and stir-fry until fragrant, 20 seconds. Add ham and stir-fry until lightly browned, 30 seconds. Add cabbage and carrots and stir-fry until cabbage wilts and is lightly browed, 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add miso mixture and green onions; heat and stir until combined, about 1 minute more. Divide farro and ham mixture among plates.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups ham mixture and 1/4 of farro
- Calories 292
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 18 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 577 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g