Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small food processor, process garlic until minced. Add miso, lime juice, vinegar, oil, honey, ginger and 2 tsp water; process until very smooth.
- Spread yam slices on one sheet; mist both sides with cooking spray. Roast for about 30 minutes, turning halfway, until very tender.
- Place cod on second sheet. Mist both sides with cooking spray and brush 1 tbsp miso mixture on both sides. Bake for 10 minutes, turning halfway, until opaque throughout and flakes easily with a fork. Divide rice, beans and yam among 1 piece of cod and sprinkle with nori, seeds and scallion. Drizzle with remaining miso mixture.
- Serving Size 1 piece cod and 1 1/2 cups rice and vegetables
- Calories 453
- Carbohydrate Content 66.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 43 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 412 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g