- Heat a grill or large grill pan on medium-high an lightly brush with oil. Add steak and cook, turning once, to desired doneness, 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare and 8 to 10 minutes for medium (internal temperature should be at least 145°F when tested with an instant-read thermometer). Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, bell peppers, tomatoes and onion and toss with vinaigrette. Divide evenly among plates and top with steak and cheese.
- Serving Size 3 oz steak, 2 1/2 c greens mixture, 2 T vinaigrette
- Calories 221
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 36 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 441 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g