Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large skillet on medium, add bacon and cook until lightly crispy, 8 to 9 minutes. Transfer bacon to a cutting board, reserving fat in skillet.
2. Increase heat under skillet to medium-high. Add potatoes and shallots; season with two-thirds of each salt and pepper. Stir to coat in fat and cook 10 minutes, until potatoes begin to soften.
3. Chop bacon into bite-size pieces. To skillet, add bacon, spinach and rosemary and sauté 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Using a spoon, create 8 holes in hash mixture, then crack an egg into each. Transfer to oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until whites are set but yolk are still runny.
5. Meanwhile, in a small food processor, process avocado, sour cream, lime juice and remaining one-third of salt for 1 minute, or until smooth. Drizzle over hash.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 482
- Carbohydrate Content 39 g
- Cholesterol Content 390 mg
- Fat Content 28 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 730 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 13 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g