- Prepare vinaigrette: To a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add all dressing ingredients. Seal with lid and shake until well combined. Set aside; shake before using.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Melt 1 tbsp coconut oil and pour into a large bowl. Add potatoes, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake, turning once, until tender and browned, 30 to 35 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and toss with 2 tbsp of the vinaigrette.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat remaining 1 tbsp coconut oil on medium. Add shallots, coconut flakes and remaining 1/2 tsp salt and cook, stirring often, until shallots are softened and coconut flakes are golden, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in millet and chia seeds. Cover to keep warm.
- In a separate bowl, massage kale with 2 tbsp of the vinaigrette until slightly softened, about 1 minute.
- Divide shallot mixture among bowls. Top with kale, potatoes, beans and remaining vinaigrette, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with mint (if using). Garnish with additional coconut flakes.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 583
- Carbohydrate Content 86 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 21.5 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 571 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g