1. Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. To skillet, add bacon and onion and sauté for 4 minutes, until onion is translucent. Add potato, salt and pepper and sauté, about 7 to 8 minutes, until potato is cooked through. Stir in cilantro; divide between 2 plates.
2. Reduce heat to medium and mist same skillet with cooking spray. Crack eggs onto separate sides of skillet and cook until set (or flip over for over easy eggs). Place 1 egg over each serving of hash. Sprinkle egg with additional pepper, to taste.
- Serving Size 2/3 cup hash and 1 egg
- Calories 188
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 211 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 359 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g