Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper; grease parchment with oil.
2. Place grated sweet potatoes and apple in a towel and squeeze out any extra liquid.
3. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, apple, eggs, flour, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Using ¼ cup mixture, pack into a ball and place on baking sheet. Flatten with a spatula to make a round disk. Repeat with remaining mixture to make about 20 disks.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, flip over and return baking sheets to oven, rotating racks. Bake an additional 10 minutes until latkes are golden brown. Serve each serving of latkes with 1 tbsp yogurt.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, store latkes in the refrigerator. When called for, reheat in a toaster oven or skillet on medium-high to heat through and crisp.
- Serving Size 4 latkes and 1 tbsp yogurt
- Calories 222
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 77 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 77 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g