We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss potato, parsnips, onion, oil, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Spread onto prepared sheet and bake for 20 minutes, until potatoes are soft.
3. If serving immediately, add kale to baking sheet 5 minutes before potatoes and parsnips are done.
4. Just before serving, mist a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Crack 1 egg per serving into pan and cook to desired doneness. Serve over hash.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, heat up hash in a nonstick skillet on medium then add kale until wilted. Cook egg and serve over hash.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 325
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 369 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 476 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g