Find more breakfast recipes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a medium or large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare topping: In a large bowl, add all topping ingredients except dates and combine until oats and seeds are completely coated in syrup. Evenly distribute on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until mixture is toasted and slightly brown. Set aside to cool on baking sheet and then place in an airtight container with dates for future use.
- Meanwhile, prepare purée: To a food processor, add potatoes (including skin), 2 to 3 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp cinnamon, vanilla, allspice, nutmeg and cardamom. Purée until completely smooth.
- Remove half of purée and set aside. To food processor, add coconut milk and process until completely mixed. Remove from processor and set aside.
- In 6 12-oz Mason jars, layer parfaits in the following order: ¼ cup sweet potato purée, ½ cup coconut-potato mixture and ¼ cup yogurt. Seal and refrigerate until ready to eat. When ready to eat, top with ½ cup of topping. Drizzle with additional maple syrup (if using).
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 563
- Carbohydrate Content 60 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 34 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 17 g
- Sodium Content 31 mg
- Sugar Content 25 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g