Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Feeling “inspiralized?” Learn more about veggie noodles from the founder of the Inspiralized blog, Ali Maffucci.
- Slice ends off sweet potatoes. Working one at a time, secure sweet potato in a spiral slicer and turn the crank to create noodles.
- In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add chicken and sauté until cooked through, about 7 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate. To skillet, add tomatoes, olives, capers, salt, black pepper, chile powder, cayenne and paprika. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or until heated through. Add sweet potato noodles and Swiss chard; stirring to combine. Cook until sweet potato noodles are tender and chard is wilted, about 5 to 7 minutes more. Return chicken to skillet and heat through.
- Divide mixture among plates. Garnish with almonds and basil.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 423
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 124 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 6.5 g
- Protein Content 43 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 408 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g