Recipe and image by doggydessertchef.com
- 2 to 3 dozen roundsServings
- 1 sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. If needed, add up to 1/4 cup water until dough comes together.
- Roll into 1/2-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn off oven and open door slightly; allow biscuits to cool in oven before serving.