Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Recipe and image by doggydessertchef.com
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. If needed, add up to 1/4 cup water until dough comes together.
- Roll into 1/2-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn off oven and open door slightly; allow biscuits to cool in oven before serving.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g