Try edamame in a stir-fry! See Ginger Soy Chicken Stir-Fry with Edamame & Cashews.
- In a small bowl, whisk apple juice, vinegar, oil and tamari. In a large bowl, combine edamame and carrots. Add apple juice mixture to edamame mixture and toss to coat. Add spinach to plates and top with edamame mixture, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1½ cups edamame mixture and 1 cup spinach
- Calories 213
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 202 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g