Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook rice to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, tomato paste, vinegar, honey, Sriracha, arrowroot and ginger. Set aside.
- In a large wok, heat 1 tsp oil on medium-high. Add pork and black pepper and stir-fry until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer pork to a plate and set aside; keep wok in medium-high heat.
- To wok, add remaining 1 tsp oil. Add bell peppers and garlic and stir0fry for 2 minutes. Add pineapple chunks and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Whisk soy sauce mixture and add to wok. Return pork and any juices to wok and cook until sauce is thick and bubbly, about 1 minute. Serve over rice. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds (if using).
- Serving Size 1 cup pork mixture and 1/2 cup rice
- Calories 441
- Carbohydrate Content 67 g
- Cholesterol Content 74 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 552 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g