Find 17 tasty twists on taco recipes here!
- Prepare chicken: Arrange chicken in a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker and top with diced mango, onion and garlic. Add remaining chicken ingredients and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare slaw: In a medium bowl, add all slaw ingredients and stir to combine.
- Using tongs, remove chicken from slow cooker and set aside on a plate. With an immersion blender, purée sauce in slow cooker until smooth. (Alternatively, transfer sauce to an upright blender or food processor, purée and then return to slow cooker.) Shred chicken with 2 forks and return to slow cooker, stirring into sauce. If needed, cover and cook on high for 10 minutes more to reheat.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Using a slotted spoon, divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas and top with slaw.
- Serving Size 2 tacos
- Calories 300
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 49 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 222 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g