Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly spray large rimmed baking sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, salsa and 1 cup of cheese, mixing well.
4. Cut each tortilla in half, roll into a cone and fill with chicken mixture.
5. Arrange one layer of cones on prepared pan; sprinkle with half of remaining cheese.
6. Top with remaining cones and cheese.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted.
8. Garnish with suggested toppings; dip with remaining salsa and queso.
9. For more fun creations, mix up with steak or pork, add beans, corn jalapenos and get spicy with the heat level of your CHI-CHI’S® salsa!