Try this creamy homemade dressing over spring greens, cucumber slices and spiralized carrots topped with microgreens.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon), plus 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1/4 tbsp puréed garlic
- Pinch sea salt
- Add the acid: To a Mason jar, add lemon juice and zest.
- Add the fat: in this case, the tahini paste.
- Add the emulsifier: In this recipe, we use maple syrup.
- Add the flavor enhancers: Here, it is the dill, garlic and salt.
- Shake vigorously until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Be certain to sample your dressing with a leaf of the greens or lettuce you are using to get a sneak peek of the dressing’s taste in action.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 27
- Carbohydrate Content: 2 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 9 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g