If you love this dressing, we recommend this Vermicelli Salad with Lemongrass Chicken.
- Add the acid: To a Mason jar, add lemon juice and zest.
- Add the fat: in this case, the tahini paste.
- Add the emulsifier: In this recipe, we use maple syrup.
- Add the flavor enhancers: Here, it is the dill, garlic and salt.
- Shake vigorously until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Be certain to sample your dressing with a leaf of the greens or lettuce you are using to get a sneak peek of the dressing’s taste in action.
- Serving Size 1 tbsp
- Calories 27
- Carbohydrate Content 2 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 9 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g