Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken. In a large zip-top freezer bag, add wings; pour marinade over top. Seal bag, removing as much air as possible. Massage chicken mixture to distribute marinade; place bag flat on a freezer shelf. Freeze up to 2 months.
2. To cook: Remove bag of frozen chicken from freezer and place on a large dish; thaw in fridge, 24 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove wings from marinade and arrange in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet; discard remaining marinade. Bake until wings are crispy and no longer pink inside and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of the wing (without touching the bone) reads 165°F, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serving Size 4 to 5 wings
- Calories 155
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 75 mg
- Fat Content 10.5 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 111 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g