1. In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, tahini, ¼ cup water, lemon zest and juice, oil, honey, garlic and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Reserve ¾ cup tahini mixture in fridge. Transfer remaining to a large glass container and add chicken. Mix to ensure chicken gets coated. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a shallow bowl, mix panko, sesame seeds and remaining ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding excess marinade. Dip one chicken breast at a time in panko mixture. Coat both sides and shake off excess. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Mist chicken with cooking spray.
3. Bake until chicken is no longer pink inside and registers 165°F on an instant-read thermometer, 16 to 18 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley (if using). Serve drizzled with reserved tahini mixture.
- Serving Size 1 breast with sauce
- Calories 467
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 9 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 43 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 292 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 9 g