Prep It Ahead: Prep carrots 2 to 3 days ahead and tahini sauce up to 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate. Prep hazelnuts and matzo up to 2 days ahead; keep in an airtight container. Roast carrots just before serving. Add additional water to thin out sauce, if needed, then drizzle over carrots and sprinkle with toppings.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. On sheet, place carrots and brush with oil. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt and pepper. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender and slightly golden brown. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, combine tahini, lemon juice, garlic, honey, remaining 1/8 tsp salt and enough water to make a pourable sauce, about 3 tbsp. (NOTE: The consistency should be like pancake batter.)
- Place matzo in oven for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy; finely chop or crumble.
- Drizzle desired amount of sauce on carrots. Sprinkle with hazelnuts, matzo and dill. Serve remaining sauce on the side.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 135
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 225 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g