Find more summer sides here.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Arrange a wire rack over a baking sheet and brush rack with ¼ tsp oil.
- In a small food processor, pulse cheese, rosemary and thyme until finely chopped.
- Butterfly chicken: Place 1 chicken breast smooth side up on a cutting board. With one hand pressed firmly on top of chicken, hold a chef’s knife parallel to cutting board, halfway through thickness of chicken. Slice through chicken within 1 inch of opposite edge; do not cut entirely through. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Open up each chicken breast like a book and sprinkle herb mixture over inside of each. Fold in one long end and roll tightly; secure with butcher’s twine. Season chicken with 1⁄8 tsp each salt and pepper. Transfer to wire rack and bake until an instant-read thermometer registers 165˚F when inserted in center, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to a large pot, add potatoes and enough water to cover by 1 inch. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Add beans to pot and return to a boil, uncovered. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes, until potatoes are tender and beans are tender-crisp. With tongs, remove beans and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Drain potatoes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat 1 tsp oil on medium. Add mushrooms and sauté, stirring often, until soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk remaining 2 tbsp oil, vinegar, Dijon and remaining 1⁄8 tsp each salt and pepper. Add potatoes, beans and mushrooms and toss to coat. Slice chicken and serve with potato mixture.
- Serving Size 1 stuffed chicken breast and 1/4 of potato mixture
- Calories 402
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 77 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 267 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g