- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 3 chopped chives
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup chopped steamed kale
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Make 3 hard-boiled eggs by placing eggs in a pot
- Cover with cold water to 1 inch above eggs, bring just to a rolling boil and remove from heat. Let eggs sit in water for 10 minutes and then transfer eggs to an ice bath; peel and chop.
- Mix chopped eggs with 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt, 3 chopped chives, 1 tsp white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon, sea salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Serve over top 1 cup cooked quinoa, 1 cup chopped steamed kale, 2 tsp finely chopped fresh basil, 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries and 1 tsp olive oil.