- In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add onions and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Season chicken with dried tarragon, salt and pepper. Increase heat on skillet to medium-high. Add chicken and cook until well browned on 1 side, about 5 minutes. Turn chicken over and add beans; cook until beans are tender and chicken is no longer pink inside, about 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Arrange chicken, beans and onions on serving plates and cover to keep warm. To skillet, add wine, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Cook until reduced by half, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add cream and mustard, stirring to combine. Continue cooking until sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, 1 to 2 minutes more. Pour sauce over chicken, dividing evenly. Garnish with fresh tarragon.
- Serving Size 1 tarragon chicken breast and 1/2 cup vegetables
- Calories 300
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 124 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 34 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 278 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g