Tip: In lieu of bowls, use ingredients to make a bibimbap burrito to take on the go. In the center of a full sheet of roasted seaweed, top with your choice of ingredients and sauce, then roll and take to go!
1. In a medium skillet on medium-high, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add tempeh and cook for about 6 minutes, flipping once, until golden brown. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add soy sauce and maple syrup. Transfer tempeh to a plate.
2. To skillet, add remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add mushrooms and sauté until brown and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients plus 2 tbsp water. Set aside.
4. Assemble bowls: Divide rice, tempeh, spinach, bean sprouts, mushrooms, carrots, cucumber, cabbage and seaweed evenly among 6 bowls. Drizzle each sauce.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 488
- Carbohydrate Content 66 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 17.5 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 717 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g