Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Prepare teriyaki sauce: In a medium bowl, combine all sauce ingredients; whisk until combined and honey dissolves. Set aside.
- In a large wok or skillet on high, heat 1 tsp grape seed oil, swirling to coat bottom of pan. Add chicken and sesame oil and stir-fry until browned, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Keep wok on high and heat 1 tsp grape seed oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink, about 2 minutes. Transfer to bowl with chicken. Heat remaining 1 tsp grape seed oil in wok, and add bell pepper and broccoli; stir-fry until tender-crisp, about 1 minute.
- Return chicken, shrimp and any juice to wok. Add corn and teriyaki sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook, tossing occasionally, until chicken and shrimp are cooked through, vegetables are tender-crisp and sauce has thickened slightly, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with scallions and chile (if using).
- Serving Size 1 1/4 cups
- Calories 280
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 130 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 454 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g