- In a small bowl, mash avocado with cilantro,lime juice and 1/8 tsp salt; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with chile powder, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Sprinkle pineapple slices with remaining 1/8 tsp salt.
- Heat a large grill pan on medium-high and brush with oil. Working in batches if necessary, grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes, turning halfway, until no pink remains in center. Transfer chicken to a plate to rest for 4 to 5 minutes. Just when chicken comes off heat, add pineapple to grill pan and cook until grill marks appear, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Divide avocado over bottom halves of rolls. Top each with 2 pieces chicken, 1 pineapple slice and 2 tomato slices. Sandwich with tops of buns.
- Serving Size 1 sandwich
- Calories 430
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 624 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g