Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, place chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Set aside until cool enough to handle, then shred with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine bean sprouts, carrots, cilantro, lime and ginger. In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, oil and vinegar.
- Arrange endive leaves on a platter. Fill leaves with bean sprouts mixture. Top with chicken then drizzle peanut sauce over top. Garnish with peanuts.
- Serving Size 1 endive boat
- Calories 42
- Carbohydrate Content 3 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 55 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g