Find more chicken recipes here.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home.
- Prep Time
- 3 tbsp natural unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced and ground into paste (TIP: Use the side of your knife and a pulling motion against the cutting board to turn the garlic into a paste.)
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 6 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups broccoli slaw mix
- 2 tbsp dry-roasted, unsalted peanuts, crushed
- 8 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- Prepare peanut sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients and 1 tbsp water.
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken, slaw mix and peanuts with peanut sauce; chill, covered, until needed. To serve, divide among lettuce leaves.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 421
- Carbohydrate Content: 22 g
- Cholesterol Content: 72 mg
- Fat Content: 20 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 629 mg
- Sugar Content: 10 g