Find more slow-cooker recipes here!
- In a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker, place chicken. In a blender, combine broth, garlic, 1 tbsp lime juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, curry paste and 2 packets stevia; blend until smooth. Pour over top of chicken and stir gently to coat. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours, until chicken is tender.
- Stir and increase heat to high. With a slotted spoon, remove chicken and transfer to a cutting board; set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove ½ cup broth mixture from slow cooker and transfer to a small bowl. Add coconut flour to bowl and stir to form a smooth paste. Return broth-flour mixture to slow cooker and whisk until smooth; cover.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Arrange tortillas in 2 equal stacks and wrap each stack in foil. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until heated through.
- Using 2 forks, shred chicken and return to slow cooker; stir to coat. Cook for 10 minutes, until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine tomato, cucumber, onion and mint. Add vinegar, remaining 1 tbsp lime juice and 1 packet stevia; mix thoroughly. To assemble, spoon cabbage, chicken and tomato-cucumber mixture into center of each tortilla, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 2 tacos
- Calories 397
- Carbohydrate Content 39 g
- Cholesterol Content 82 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 42 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 375 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g