Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Looking for more sauce recipes? Click here.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together all ingredients. Place pan on medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken and becomes glossy, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and scrape into a heat-proof bowl; let cool to room temperature.
- Serving Size 2 tbsp
- Calories 65
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 4 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g