Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water, drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium. Add pepper, scallions and garlic. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until pepper softens, about 5 minutes. Add crab and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add arrowroot and reserved pasta cooking water. Whisk with a fork, gradually adding soy sauce and lime juice until well blended. Add mixture to skillet, stirring constantly until sauce is slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Add spinach and cover to steam, about 3 minutes. Pour entire mixture over top of noodles, sprinkle with basil and mint and toss to combine.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 330
- Carbohydrate Content 52 g
- Cholesterol Content 40 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 414 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g