Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Video: Citrus Fruit
From massive pomelos to mini limes, citrus fruit offers vitamin C and loads of flavor! Chef Jo shares her citrus secrets.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a mini food processor, grind peanuts until fine, but not to paste.
- In a small bowl, combine peanuts, garlic powder and ginger.
- Place chicken on a cookie sheet and squeeze juice from lime overtop. Then roll chicken in peanut mixture until well coated.
- Bake chicken in oven for 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Serving Size 1¾ cup
- Calories 393
- Carbohydrate Content 66 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 174 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g