- In a small saucepan, place chicken in a single layer. Pour in broth, then add garlic and ginger. Cover and bring to a boil on medium-high. Reduce heat to a simmer, covered, until chicken is no longer pink, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, shred or chop.
- Meanwhile, increase heat to high and boil broth mixture, uncovered, until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, combine avocado, mango, 4 tbsp cilantro, lime juice, tamari, Sriracha and broth mixture; blend on high speed until creamy and smooth.
- Working with 1 piece at a time, place zucchini into a spiral slicer and turn crank to create long strands that resemble spaghetti noodles. Repeat with carrot. (NOTE: Always read directions for your spiral slicer as instructions may vary by brand.) In a large bowl, place zucchini and carrot strands and toss with mango mixture to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add chicken to bowl, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with cashews and remaining 2 tbsp cilantro.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 205
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 106 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g