Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love pasta? Find 20 more fabulous Clean Eating recipes with pasta here!
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut milk, tomato juice, peanut butter, fish sauce, lime juice, honey and pepper flakes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil on high heat. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to bowl with coconut milk mixture.
- In same large pot, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse well. Add noodles to bowl with shrimp. Add cabbage, onion, mint and cilantro; toss to coat. Top with peanuts.
- Serving Size 1 1/4 cups
- Calories 224
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 86 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 548 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g