Thai Red Curry Butter
Try this vibrant, Asian-style butter on grilled salmon or shrimp, or melt it over cooked vegetables such as sweet potato or zucchini.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) organic unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Scoop onto a sheet of plastic wrap and form into a log. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours, until firm.
- Serving Size 2 tsp
- Calories 70
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 20 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 58 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g