- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; set aside to dry.
- Prepare dressing: In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine coconut milk, lime juice, oil and salt; seal and shake well to combine. Divide among 2 small watertight storage containers.
- In 2 large storage containers, divide half each of noodles, mango, bell pepper, cucumber, avocado, jalapeño, cilantro and cashews. (TIP: For maximum freshness, chop avo- cado and cilantro no more than 12 hours before serving.)
- To serve, shake dressing well and top salad with dressing, then toss to coat.
- Serving Size 1/2 Thai Rice Noodle Salad recipe
- Calories 329
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 16.5 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 72 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g