Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, soy sauce, ginger, curry paste and sriracha. Divide among 2 16-oz Mason jars with tight-fitting lids. Add ½ bouillon cube to each jar.
2. In jars, layer snow peas, mushrooms, zucchini, spinach, noodles and shrimp (ensure vegetables are at the bottom). Close lid; refrigerate until shrimp are thawed, 8 to 12 hours.
3. To prepare, add 1½ cups boiling water to each jar; close lid. Let stand until vegetables are softened, about 8 minutes. Shake gently to combine.
- Serving Size 1 jar
- Calories 356
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 26 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 22 g
- Sodium Content 997 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g