- Bring a kettle of water to a boil. To a large, heat-proof bowl, add noodles; pour boiling water over top to cover. Stir to separate and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes, until pliable. Drain and set aside.
- In a large, deep skillet or wok on medium-high, heat oil. Add onion, garlic and curry paste, and sauté, stirring constantly, for 20 seconds. Add eggplant, potato and bell pepper, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, coconut milk, cane juice and soy sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover and gently simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in noodles, spinach, lime zest and juice and toss to coat. Continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until just heated through. Garnish with cilantro.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 264
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 112 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g