Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mist a 2- to 2 1/2-qt casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add celery, carrot and fennel and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. And mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are very tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and add thyme, rosemary and pepper. Stir in bread, then add broth and gently stir to evenly moisten. Transfer to prepared casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake until heated through, 25 to 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until browned on top, about 20 minutes.
- Serving Size 3/4 cup dressing
- Calories 131
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 214 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g