Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium skillet on medium, heat oil. Add tomatoes and sauté until just beginning to lose their shape, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in thyme.
- Toast bread. Spread ricotta on toasts. Top with half of sautéed tomatoes; drizzle with honey and sprinkle with salt (if using).
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Calories 215
- Carbohydrate Content 24.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 12 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 194 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g