- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup olive or avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 6-oz BPA-free cans wild tuna
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes, optional
- black sesame seeds, for garnish, optional
1. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and hot sauce. Remove ¼ cup mixture to a small bowl; set aside.
2. Into medium bowl with remaining mayonnaise mixture, gently fold in tuna, salt and pepper.
3. Toss avocado with lime juice. Divide among 4 bowls. Into bowls, divide cabbage, tuna mixture, cucumber and radish (if using).
4. Drizzle reserved mayonnaise mixture over bowls. Garnish with seeds (if using).
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 529
- Carbohydrate Content: 10 g
- Cholesterol Content: 33 mg
- Fat Content: 44 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 643 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 19 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 18 g