1. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and hot sauce. Remove ¼ cup mixture to a small bowl; set aside.
2. Into medium bowl with remaining mayonnaise mixture, gently fold in tuna, salt and pepper.
3. Toss avocado with lime juice. Divide among 4 bowls. Into bowls, divide cabbage, tuna mixture, cucumber and radish (if using).
4. Drizzle reserved mayonnaise mixture over bowls. Garnish with seeds (if using).
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 529
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 33 mg
- Fat Content 44 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 643 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 19 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 18 g