Try our savory french toast recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange potato in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Mist on both sides with cooking spray. Bake until tender and lightly golden, turning halfway, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a medium skillet on medium, heat ghee. To a small bowl, crack 1 egg and slide it into skillet; repeat with remaining egg. Cook until whites are firm and yolk has achieved desired doneness.
- Toast bread. Divide potato, egg, avocado, onion, salt and hot sauce evenly among toasts.
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Calories 365
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 190 mg
- Fat Content 23 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 334 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 12 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g